Discipline and grievance training-training is in line with labour legislation, learning application through case studies, role plays, video recordings and individual feedback to delegates. The skill learned and applied cannot be compared to generic training courses offered as MediateSA customise and incorporate your business’ disciplinary codes into the training.
Soft skills training-the focus is partly on the theory with an additional emphasis on enabling the delegate to apply the learning. A significant effort is made to enable the delegate to apply learnings through case studies, role plays, video recordings, and individual feedback.
Negotiation training-it has been established that the ability to negotiations is a skill form as well as an art form. Some scientific knowledge is required to be able to negotiate effectively whilst practise makes perfect. MediateSA brings together the knowledge required to negotiate well with the practical application. Our courses are 70% practical application whilst theory forms only 30 % of the content. Application is ensured through case studies, role plays, video recordings and individual feedback to delegates. This approach assists the delegate to leave the course with confidence and very importantly the ability to apply learning with practical application. The best models available are used to ensure the best deal is obtained for the organisation. Focus is also placed on continuous improvement to ensure no stagnation of the corporate negotiation capability. The skill learned and applied cannot be compared to generic training courses offered as MediateSA customise and incorporate your business’ codes into the training.
- All soft skills
- Labor law, institute disciplinary action, greivance hearings, mediation
- Contract/deal negotiations-how to negotiate and structure the deal/contract
- Difficult customer negotiations- call centres will reap great benefits from this training
- Executive negotiations-how to negotiate at a higher level in a corporate hierarchy
- Fundamentals in negotiations-the essentials needed to negotiate effectively
- International negotiations-how to understand cultures and negotiate effectively in a global environment
- Procurement negotiations-custom made for your organisation’s procurement needs
- Sales negotiations-specifically developed and customised for your organisations sales team
- Wage and benefit negotiations